All OME electric motors have the following features as standard:
- They are equipped with double tropicalization made under vacuum.
- They are in insulation class F.
- They have a degree of protection IP 65.
- They have a range of sizes between 56 and 450.
- From size 56 to 132 are cast aluminum, over 132 are in cast iron.
- On request OME can produce motor sizes 160 and 180 in aluminum.
- They have a standard temperature range between -15 ° C and + 45 ° C. And upon customer’s request, up to 55°C for desert environment.
- They have PTC thermal probes to 130 ° C on the three phases from size 56 to 132 and PTC & KLIXON from size 160 to 450.
- They have up to size 225 2RS SKF bearings .
- They have greasers with open bearings SKF from size 250 to 450.
- They have roller bearing in front from size 250 excluding the two poles.
- They have front and rear bearings mechanically locked to the shaft.
- They have terminal blocks on the upper part of the motor with insulation IP 65.
- Epoxy paint, done in the oven drying, with standard color gray RAL 7030 RoHS compliant.
- They have multi-voltage and multi-Volt 230 / 400-280 / 480 Volt and 400 / 690-480 / 830 50/60 Hz.
- They work in continuous service S1.
- They are suitable for use at altitudes not exceeding 1000 meters above sea level. but can also be supplied on request up to 2000 m.
- They are individually tested with test-load and load.