Standard Motors– Low Voltage
Maximum versatility and adaptability to the sector of use, high performance, energy saving.
- Category Standard Motors - low voltage
- Frame size (mm) H 56 -132 Alluminium Housing / Cast Iron on request; 160- 180 Alluminium Housing on Request; 132 - H 710 Cast Iron Housing
- Kw From 0,18 kW - up to 2.000kW
- Voltage Multi voltages
- Poles 2 - 4 - 6 - 8 - 10 - 12 - 14 - 16
- Cooling System IC 411 - IC 416 - IC 611
- Hz 50 - 60 Hz / Suitable to work under VSD
- Fields applications Cement, Steel Mill, Power Plants, Water System Purification, water treatment and desalination, Air Treatment, Food Industries, Wind Power Generation, Sugar Plant
- ProductionMachinery Pumps, Compressors, Rolling Mill & Steel Plant Equipment, Crusher – Shredders, Fans and Blowers, Heating and air conditioning HVAC, Bending Rolls, Boylers, Injection Moduling Machine, Die Casting Machine, Forging Presses, Sheet Metal Presses, Machine Tools, Turbines, Conveyors
Low Voltage Motors from High Efficiency for Industrial Use.
Standard low voltage motors (or IEC motors) designed and custom made by OME Motors are low voltage motors able to offer high efficiency and at the same time an effective energy saving, in line with environmental regulations. This is an aspect of fundamental importance if we consider that - normally - electric motors consume two thirds of the electricity used by the whole industrial compartment: OME Motors high-efficiency motors, on the other hand, ensure a significant optimization of energy consumption , safeguarding the environment and ensuring a substantial saving in management costs; in fact, these standard motors offer high-level operational performance and low inrush current.
The use of the so-called IEC motors (or high-efficiency motors) is a worldwide trend in the sector, as well as an imposition deriving from the receding European directive REGULATION (EC) N. 640/2009, which obliges the use in order to reduce energy consumption and protect the environment.
Based on these essential needs, OME Motors has designed a complete range of high efficiency electric motors capable of meeting the most diverse market needs, which includes:
- Standard IE1 motors, the most traditional and economical.
- IE2 High Efficiency motors.
- IE3 Premium motors, mandatory for use in Europe.
- IE4 Super Premium motors, characterized by high safety and maximum long-term reliability.
Discover the advantages and efficiency of low voltage electric motors.
Tailor made Standard low voltage motors are available at OME Motors:
- Efficiency: Our low voltage electric motors guarantee an optimization of energy consumption in line with IEC 60034 international standard for rotating electrical machinery.
- Versatility: these are standard electric motors that can be successfully used in the most diverse industrial sectors and fields of application.
- Robustness: efficient motors designed to guarantee stability, safety and reliability over time.
- Simplicity: the high efficiency electric motors are easy to install, test, start, use and replace.
- Reduced maintenance: the low operating temperatures guarantee a reduction in maintenance and consequently a long life of OME Motors high efficiency motors.
- Flexibility: the modular construction concept guarantees a high degree of adaptability in the use of low voltage motors.
IEC Standard Motors:
True Motors for Industrial Use.
Standard IEC motors (or low-volt motors) are particularly efficient thanks to the structural quality which ensures a long life even during full operation.
Thanks to their same characteristics but above all to their efficiency, the standard electric motors of OME Motors are the most used and widespread model in the industrial field. In particular, high efficiency electric motors can be successfully used in: cement plants; steel mills; power plants; water purification, treatment and desalination systems; air treatment plants; food industries; wind power generators; sugar plants.
Finally, high-efficiency motors can be used in combination with: pumps; compressors; rolling mills and equipment for steel plants; crushers and shredders; fans and blowers; heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC); calenders; industrial boilers; injection molding machines; die-casting machines; forging presses; sheet metal bending presses; machine tools; turbines; Conveyors.