- Fields Applications
- Conveyors (10)
- Turbines (15)
- Machine Tools (8)
- Sheet Metal Presses (8)
- Forging Presses (8)
- Die Casting Machine (8)
- Injection Moduling Machine (8)
- Boylers (15)
- Bending Rolls (8)
- Heating and air conditioning HVAC (14)
- Fans and Blowers (19)
- Crusher – Shredders (13)
- Rolling Mill & Steel Plant Equipment (16)
- Compressors (18)
- Pumps (18)
OME Motors designs and constructs three phase asynchronous motors, made of aluminium or cast iron. All electrical motors manufactured by OME industry Motors meet the highest quality standards, guaranteed by an effective control carried out directly by the company's technicians. The industrial electric motors are also manufactured in compliance with the European UNEL MEC Standards, which define universal parameters to be followed for the definition of construction details. OME standard low voltage motors for water treatment applications are Wimes compliant, it means that they comply with the electrical e mechanical standards required in the UK, for all the standard motors up to 1000 kW.
Electric motor production: our certifications
OME Motors is accredited as a manufacturer of electrical motors, in particular with the following certificates:
- It is ISO-9001 VISION 2000 certified as a manufacturer with the RINA certification body.
- It is ISO-9001 certified for complaints regarding manufacturing electrical motors of less than 0.01% of sales (this confirms the maximum reliability of OME Motors products).
- Complies with European regulations - regulations for respecting the environment (RoHs).
- Complies with European regulations and parameters - Kyoto Treaty - Enea address - for the production of electrical motors with high efficiency.
- It is manufacturer of ATEX motors category 3.
- It is a manufacturer of ADPE explosion-proof motors category 2.
- It is a manufacturer of electrical motors for applications in the naval sector.