Motors IE3 Premium
- High efficiency
- Long life
- Easy Manutenction
|Category||Standard Motors– Low Voltage|
|Frame size (mm)||H 56 - H 710|
|Kw||From 0,18kW - up to 2.000kW|
|Cooling System||IC 411, IC 416, IC 611|
|Hz||50 Hz - 60Hz|
|Sectors||Air Treatment, Cement, Food Industries, Power Plants, Steel Mill, Sugar Plant, Water System Purification, water treatment and desalination, Wind Power Generation|
|Fields Applications||Bending Rolls, Boylers, Compressors, Conveyors, Crusher – Shredders, Die Casting Machine, Fans and Blowers, Forging Presses, Heating and air conditioning HVAC, Injection Moduling Machine, Machine Tools, Pumps, Rolling Mill & Steel Plant Equipment, Sheet Metal Presses, Turbines|
All OME electric motors have the following standard features:
- Double tropicalization carried out under vacuum.
- Insulation class F.
- Degree of protection IP 55.
- Size range between 56 and 450.
- Made of die-cast aluminum from size 56 to size 132, in cast iron over 132.
- Upon request, aluminum motors with sizes 160 and 180 can be made.
- Temperature range between -15 °C and + 40 °C.
- PTC thermal probes at 150 ° C on the three phases from size 56 to 132 and PTC and KLIXON from size 160 to 450.
- SKF 2RS bearings up to size 225.
- Greasers with open SKF bearings from size 250 to 450.
- Roller bearing of size 250 excluding the 2-pole (mounted at the front).
- Both front and rear bearings mechanically locked on the shaft.
- Terminal blocks located on the top of the motor with IP 55 insulation.
- Epoxy painting, carried out with the oven drying process, with standard RAL 7030 gray color compliant with the RoHS regulation.
- -Multitension and multifrequency Volt 230 / 400-280 / 480 and Volt 400 / 690-480 / 830 Hz 50/60.
- Continuous duty operation S1.
- Suitable for use at an altitude not exceeding 1000 meters above sea level.
- Individually tested with empty test and under load.