Motors IE2 High Efficiency
- High efficiency
- Long life
- Easy Manutenction
|Category||Standard Motors– Low Voltage|
|Frame size (mm)||H 56 - H 710|
|Kw||From 0,18kW - up to 2.000kW|
|Cooling System||IC 411, IC 416, IC 611|
|Hz||50 Hz - 60Hz|
|Sectors||Air Treatment, Cement, Food Industries, Power Plants, Steel Mill, Sugar Plant, Water System Purification, water treatment and desalination, Wind Power Generation|
|Fields Applications||Bending Rolls, Boylers, Compressors, Conveyors, Crusher – Shredders, Die Casting Machine, Fans and Blowers, Forging Presses, Heating and air conditioning HVAC, Injection Moduling Machine, Machine Tools, Pumps, Rolling Mill & Steel Plant Equipment, Sheet Metal Presses, Turbines|
All OME electric motors have the following standard features:
- They are equipped with double tropicalization realized under vacuum.
- They are in insulation class F.
- They have an IP 55 degree of protection.
- They have a size range between 56 and 560 mm.
- From size 56 to size 132 they are in die-cast aluminum, over 132 in cast iron (on request OME can produce motors of size 160 and 180 in aluminum).
- They have a standard temperature range between -15 ° C and + 40 ° C, on request even up to 55 ° C for desert environments.
- PTC temperature probes at 150 ° C are mounted on the three phase motors from frame size 56 to 132 and PTC and KLIXON from size 160 to 450.
- SKF 2RS type bearings are mounted up to frame size 225.
- From size 250 to 450 they are fitted with greasers and open bearings.
- Roller bearings are mounted from size 250 at the front, excluding the 2 poles.
- They have both front and rear bearings mechanically locked on the shaft.
- They have terminal blocks located on the upper part of the motor with IP 55 insulation.
- Epoxy painting, carried out with the oven drying process, with standard RAL 7030 gray color compliant with the RoHS regulation.
- They have multi-voltage and multifrequency Volt 230 / 400-280 / 480, Volt 400 / 690-480 / 830 Hz 50/60 and Volt 1000
- They operate in continuous duty S1.
- They are suitable for use at an altitude not exceeding 1000 meters above sea level, but on request also available up to 2000m.
- They are individually tested with empty and load tests.