The main features of Ome Inverters
Each Ome Inverter has several possibilities to be integrated:
- with braking module;
- with input filters, which can be integrated in accordance with European standard EN61800-3.
- models with high protection degree IP54, up to 220 kw.
- with the following operating devices: a potentiometer, an emergency button and a key switch.
On a single motor it is also possible to configure 3 Ome Inverters simultaneously, obtaining better performance and a lower cost thanks to the optimization of the parallel connection. The power supply of Ome Inverters for synchronous and asynchronous electric motors can be 18-pulse or 12-phase, as well as the interface can be two-way with power -1. There are also accessories available to complete the inverter such as filters, resolvers, econder, etc..
Ome Inverters have the following features:
- have a strong structure completely made of steel,
- work in a wide range of temperatures without limitation,
- they handle an overload of up to 200% from 1 to 2 minutes,
- peak current for 3" up to 240%,
- the input frequency ranges from 50-60 hz,
- serial port and integrated protections,
- output frequency adjustable even up to 1000hz.
Ome inverters have five controls available:
- VTC, sensorless vector;
- FOC, vector with encoder;
- Vector modulation IFD;
- RGN, with direct power supply;
- SYN, for applications with permanent magnet motors.