OMN Nema Premium Series
- High Performances
- Energy Saving
|Frame size (mm)||H 143 - H 587|
|Kw||0,75 kW - up to 375 kW|
|Voltage||230/460 V - 460 V - 575 V|
|Cooling System||IC 411|
|Hz||50 Hz - 60Hz|
|Sectors||Air Treatment, Food Industries, Water System Purification, water treatment and desalination|
|Fields Applications||Compressors, Fans and Blowers, Heating and air conditioning HVAC, Pumps, Turbines|
Discover the NEMA motors for North and South America
OME Motors is able to produce NEMA motors (National Electrical Manufacturers Association) that meet the regulations regarding the performance and specific requirements of the US and Middle East markets in which the company has been present for years. These are three-phase electric motors with different frames and voltages, able to adapt to the most diverse requirements and offer maximum energy efficiency for every application need. OME Motors builds the NEMA motor from cast iron, a device compliant with the EISA legislation for minimum performance and capable of reaching or exceeding the NEMA Premium Standard. The company produces low-voltage NEMA motors in the standard version or is able to create highly customized and custom-built devices.
Characteristics and functionality of a NEMA motor
NEMA electric motors are devices that offer various advantages in the most disparate industrial applications. In detail, they have the following characteristics:
- NEMA motors have a dynamic and modular design, able to adapt to various contexts and to satisfy the most varied requirements.
- Since they are made of cast iron, NEMA motors are extremely robust
- NEMA electric motors are energy-saving devices.
- The possibility to modify the American motor offers maximum versatility of use.
- The low level of assistance and maintenance required by NEMA premium motors reduces costs.
- Due to their technical characteristics, NEMA motors are reduced in vibration and noise levels.
- Finally, these premium devices are compatible with any frequency inverter.
Applications and areas of uses of a NEMA premium motor
Thanks to their own characteristics, the NEMA premium motors designed and built - even custom-made - by OME Motors can be successfully used in the industrial field and in the most diverse sectors. In particular, these three-phase induction electric motors are suitable for use in water systems for the purification, treatment and desalination of water, in air treatment plants or in the food industry. The NEMA motor can work effectively in combination with pumps and compressors or with fans, blowers and heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC) as well as with turbines.