OMS Smoke Extraction Motor series
- Fire Proof
|Frame size (mm)||H 63 - H 400|
|Kw||From 0,18kW - up to 630 kW|
|Voltage||220V - 230V - 240V - 380V - 400V - 415V - 440V - 460V - 480V|
|Cooling System||IC 410, IC 411|
|Hz||50 Hz - 60Hz|
|Fields Applications||Fans and Blowers|
|Temperature||-40°C < 0 < 250°C 2H, -40°C < 0 < 300°C 2H, -40°C < 0 < 400°C 2H|
Air Intake and Smoke Motors For Maximum Safety In Crowded Places.
The air and smoke intake motors are new products in the OME Motors range. These are three-phase electric motors designed and built specifically to be applied to fans and smoke extraction systems in industrial or commercial buildings with a large turnout of people. In all these cases the use of a fume extraction motor is able to guarantee the right ventilation and to increase the level of safety even in emergency situations
The motor models for air intake and fume extraction are designed and developed by OME Motors to work in two different ways:
- Under normal conditions, they operate as air intake motors, guaranteeing the correct circulation of oxygen in closed environments.
- In emergency conditions they allow the rapid evacuation of smoke, delay fires and keep escape routes free, limiting subsequent damage; in these cases, moreover, the fume suction motors allow to protect any devices and equipment present, minimizing the thermal stress of the components.
Characteristics and Functionality of Air Intake and Fume Extraction Motors.
The motors for air intake and fume extraction are designed for use in normal and emergency conditions. They, in particular:
- They work effectively with fans and smoke extraction systems.
- In normal conditions, they ensure proper air circulation in closed environments.
- They are designed to operate - in fire conditions - in complete autonomy, resisting two hours even at very high temperatures.
- They prevent or delay the spread of the fire, facilitating evacuation and rescue operations.
Situations of Use and Application of Fume and Air Intake Motors.
The motor models for fumes and air extraction are designed to be used in air treatment plants and in combination with fans and blowers. Therefore, they can be successfully used in all places subject to crowding and passage of people, such as factories, warehouses, business centers, covered parking lots, road or underground tunnels, cinemas, airports, shopping centers, etc. In particular, the devices made by OME Motors can be used as motors for industrial hoods, guaranteeing the correct ventilation of the systems, or as electric motors for tunnels, tunnels and underground roads, offering maximum safety to users even in the event of breakdowns or fires.